Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Vintage Wedding

Now that the wedding is over, I can't say that I miss the planning!  It couldn't have been better - a truly lovely gathering of friends and family, all with a vintage touch.  Our theme focused on our love of international travel and each table represented a favorite place.  I spent hours in thrift stores trying to find vintage travel guides.  My grandmothers were with me every step of the way - one's ring and one's dress.  I expressed my love of all things vintage through our dress and decor.  Our photographer, Jenny GG did an excellent job.  Here are some highlights...

I finally got a drink! 

My beautiful sisters Susan and Molly

Sake ceremony

Vintage dress for dancing from my friend's store - Empire Vintage
 
Centerpieces and cakes (coconut cream cake and chocolate orange - Madre's Kitchen)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails